*A2 card (4.25"x5.5" folded)
*Printed in Canada on 100lb recycled card stock
*Packaged individually in clear cello sleeve with matching white envelope
*Shipped in a rigid flat mailer
*Please note that if cards are purchased with large prints (11"x14" or larger) cards will ship separately as large prints are shipped rolled in mailing tubes.
Canadian buyers- please note that sales tax will be charged on Canadian orders.
We ship from Canada! Shipping times can vary depending that the country that you live in.
The following is a guideline to help give you an idea of typical transit times
Canada: 2-10 business days
USA: Standard airmail 7-15 business days. Expedited options are available. Please inquire.
UK: Standard airmail 7-20 business days.
Italy: Tracked airmail 15-30 business days
Europe (excluding Italy): Standard airmail 10-20 days
Australia/ Asia: Standard airmail 7-20 business days
****Please be aware that on occasion due to circumstances beyond our control, some orders may take longer to arrive than normal. Usually this is the result of weather or postal excess. If you are experiencing a delay in receiving your order, please let us know but please be aware that we only ship out replacements 30 days after your order was mailed. Lost orders are very rare but postal delays do happen unfortunately.
Please be aware that if you purchased an original oil painting, drying time is usually about 7-10 days prior to shipping.
Original oil paintings ship with insurance and tracking.
We are not responsible for customs fees or duty that may be incurred during shipping.
****ORDERS SHIPPING TO THE UK AND EUROPE. Please be aware that we are not responsible for customs fees, taxes and VAT that maybe levied on your order. Please contact your Customs office prior to ordering to find out what types of taxes/duty and VAT that may be levied on your order. We will not accept or refund refused items because of duties, taxes, or VAT as we will be charged additional shipping and handling fees to have it sent back to us.
Shipping charges include packaging materials and insurance.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
If you receive any items (prints or paintings) that are damaged, please contact me within 3 days of receiving the damaged item(s) and I will replace your print(s) and ship them free of charge.
Order cancellation: Please be aware that we charge a $5 restocking fee for any order that is cancelled after it has been packed. This fee covers our shipping supplies and labour.
At this time, I am unable to take custom orders for original paintings.
If you are a retail store and would like to carry my prints, please contact me about my wholesale policies or visit my shop on etsy wholesale.
All paintings and prints are copyright of Janet Hill.
To complete your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you are ordering.
WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
HOW TO CONTACT ME
If you have any questions or concerns you may contact me by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org